Managed to set aside time before class this morning to try that Sport Chek by Hillcrest Mall. I found a nice pair of Salomon inlines and thought some pictures in the store won't do. I decided to just purchase the inlines and return them a few weeks down the road. I know, I know I'll refrain from grinding down staircases, I need to get these back in MINT condition. ;)
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Managed to set aside time before class this morning to try that Sport Chek by Hillcrest Mall. I found a nice pair of Salomon inlines and thought some pictures in the store won't do. I decided to just purchase the inlines and return them a few weeks down the road. I know, I know I'll refrain from grinding down staircases, I need to get these back in MINT condition. ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home